5. How do I know that I need to improve my self-esteem?
6. Who is this program intended for?
7. Is it possible to be too old for the Success Factor #1 program to be effective?
8. Can someone start the Success Factor #1 program at any age?
This program is for everyone who wants to get more out of their lives. It’s for those wishing to experience:
- More Happiness
- Increased Personal Power
- Enhanced Peace of Mind
- Greater Productivity in All Areas of Life
- Better Quality Relationships
And less stress, fears, worries, procrastination and failures.
This program is appropriate for all ages teen to adult.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Did anyone ever teach you how to optimize your self-esteem?
- Did anyone ever show you how to ward off assaults to your self-worth?
- Did the people around you - those who influenced you most during your childhood - know how to best nurture your self-esteem and champion your self-image?
- Were your parents or guardians effective in sheltering you from the constant negativity coming from others - critical comments, false remarks, denigrating communications (either explicit or implied) or other assaults to your fragile self-esteem?
- Do you experience anger, frustration, or sadness when you realize that you are not yet fully living your dreams?
If you are like most people, you’ll soon realize that this is the program you have been waiting for. Learning the secrets to restoring your self-esteem can make all the difference in your approach to life. You are reading this material for a reason. There are no accidents! It’s time to take responsibility for enhancing the quality of your life. You deserve it!